RE: Colorado Conclave anyone?

To: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Colorado Conclave anyone?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:08:39 -0600
I'll have my 1969 and 1967 MGBs there.  I'll be looking for you (and James
too).

The organizers are still looking to break the 500 car mark, so bring yours
and put it in the Conclave (don't leave it parked in the parking lot).
Remember this ain't no beauty contest.  If you can get them there do it!

Larry Hoy
http://pages.prodigy.net/larryhoy/