Re: No chance.. (MGA @(*#&!(*!! Hub)

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No chance.. (MGA @(*#&!(*!! Hub)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:11:47 +0100
If it's like the B they should just fall off (as you found with the other
one).  If it doesn't then the inner race of the outer bearing may have spun
on the stub axle and welded to it.  Some people recommend leaving the spacer
tube out of the assembly, but it is this tube - when the hub nut is
tightened - that stops the inner races spinning.

Good luck.

PaulH.
MG Cars Webring MG Site of the Month - September '99
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)