Re: Shameful sighting of RB Midget

To: mlishego@asheboro.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shameful sighting of RB Midget
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:17:25 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/99 6:35:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mlishego@asheboro.com writes:

<< To:  mgs@autox.team.net

 Hello all,
     Today on my cruise, I saw a burgundy RB midget cruising through
 NC on rt 29...But that's not the shameful part...It had it's TOP UP
 along with the windows!
     I was driving my Miata with the top down.  Gorgeous day, in the
 mid 70's with no sign of rain anywhere!
     So, if you're on the list, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?  8-)  I'd
 guess this dude's not a list member, based on my, ahem, careful
 observations...Gotta find him and educate him... >>
whay were you in Miata instead of B. I was working on 76 Toy but wife was out
driving B in rain.
robmgb
74B