need fuel tank

To: <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Subject: need fuel tank
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 20:45:30 -0700
Dear Don:
Keep an eye for new tanks on ebay. I just bought mine for 75 bucks. Just
coated it with Hammerite today and it's ready to install. The first one
lasted 30 years so I'm hoping for at least as long for this one. I will
probably undercoat the area around the tank once I'm done with the install.

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
'69 BGT mona

Don said>
I am finally going to break down and get a new fuel tank for my 77B and I
was wondering if anyone knows who has the best price.  As usual when I need
it it's not on sale.  TIA     Don Walton  77B with a tank full-o-rust