Re: No chance.. (MGA @(*#&!(*!! Hub)

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: No chance.. (MGA @(*#&!(*!! Hub)
From: Robert Cox <rob@ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:59:03 +1000
Neil,

I've just been through the process of replacing the front brake discs on
my MGA and had a near identical experience to yours (but not as bad).
The RHS hub just wouldn't move, but seeing I was replacing the disc
anyway, I simply bashed it continuously with a massive hammer with a 90
degree rotation in between each hit. 30 mins later it was off.

The other side??... Well let's say I grabbed the disk in both hands and
gave an almighty tug and landed flat on my back on the garage floor.

Cheers,

Robert
'60 MGA 1600
--