Standards

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Standards
From: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:37:43 -0400
Is there such a thing in the world of the MGB as concours judging standards?
Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Whether or not the car I am building will ever do well in a judging field is
rather beside the point to me. I want to be able to build the car as
accurately as possible for my own satisfaction. When completed I will most
certainly drive the car on a regular basis (well, not in winter salt
conditions of course). I feel that building the car to as accurate a
standard as I can will allow me to experience what she was like when new.
Rich Chrysler
1966 MGB/GT