Re: Standards

To: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Standards
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:35:46 -0500
I believe Clausager's Original MGB is ONE of the standards some use in
judging, if you're looking for literature. Of course, we've all noticed that
there are a few small inaccuracies in that book, and the photos only show
one car without noting that not all the cars of one model year were EXACTLY
the same.
I'll probably never worry about it that much, since I drive and like to
improve my B for me. There's so much subjectivity to judging that it's
probably healthier to enjoy showing and not worry too much about trophies --
takes the fun out of it. There will always be the ultra-competitive, anal
retentive types out there though, who let their blood pressure get way to
high. Just MHO
Dan
73 B