Re: SU Carburetters

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>,
Subject: Re: SU Carburetters
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:09:27 +0100
You can download a program that lists and compares many hundreds of needles
(there are two sets - .090 which are used on the 4-cylinder MGB, and .100
which is used on the factory V8) from Rich Masons site at
http://ro.com/~rmason/mgpage.htm/#helpzone .  You can use the program to
select a needle that is close to your existing, but differs by specific
amounts in specific areas.  They are also listed on the web site below -
select 'Spanners' and 'SU Needles'.

PaulH.
MG Cars Webring MG Site of the Month - September '99
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)