NOS Locator?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS Locator?
From: "Bill Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:40:26 -0400
    Last year I mail order two windshields from a company that I seem to
remember being named NOS Locators,  their price was good and their quality
seems satisfactory.  I had gotten their ad from Hemmings, I remember that
they had been running the block ad in Hemmings for a long time and I finally
had need of a windshield.

The current issue of Hemmings doesn't seem to have their ad any longer and I
have lost all my paperwork from last year.  My friend Tommie needs a
windshield for his '75 roadster.  Anyone know if NOS Locators is still
around and have any info on how to contact them?

Bill Mills
'74BGT