Who's Going to the ROCKS ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Who's Going to the ROCKS ?
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:26:04 EDT
Hey All,,
        Who Is is going to MG's Of Baltimore, "MG's on the Rocks" ?   I hope
all with a few hundred miles are anyway. I think this is one of the best
shows of the year. I love the drive out, I follow people who take all the
back roads. Aside from it being a great show, the drive there is the next
best thing. This is my Bi Annual Event I love the most, as I can only make it
every other year due to my line of work.
Safety Faster
1980 MGB V8 ,,, Survived Floyd, no damage at all, off to the Rocks
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,, still sleep, and dodging branches in my backyard