Re: Who's Going to the ROCKS ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who's Going to the ROCKS ?
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:40:35 -0400
SpuriousV8@aol.com wrote:

> Hey All,,
>         Who Is is going to MG's Of Baltimore, "MG's on the Rocks" ?   I hope
> all with a few hundred miles are anyway. I think this is one of the best
> shows of the year. I love the drive out, I follow people who take all the
> back roads. Aside from it being a great show, the drive there is the next
> best thing. This is my Bi Annual Event I love the most, as I can only make it
> every other year due to my line of work.
> Safety Faster
> 1980 MGB V8 ,,, Survived Floyd, no damage at all, off to the Rocks
> 1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,, still sleep, and dodging branches in my backyard

Ill be there - will be driving Terry Allen's 74 B Roadster.  This is the
10th (?) anniversary of the Rocks Show and they want all the winners of
the silver bowl (best in show) from past shows to be there in a special
display.  Terry's car has won the bowl several times and as he wants to
bring his newly finished 67 Land Rover as well - Ill be driving the
roadster down. Look for the White B in the special display area.
Ill be wearing my list hat.

PLEASE NOTE: I received an email from Richard Liddick and he announces
that due to circumstances beyond his control there will NOT be Beer for
sale this year.  You must bring your own if you want it.

See ya there.

Rick
<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>