Re: I got married in an LBC. ;>

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I got married in an LBC. ;>
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:42:31 -0700
Congratulations!

Since yesterday was our anniversary, I think I can be forgiven for a
little reminiscence...

...when Gail & I were married in1991, we took the MG to Yosemite for our
honeymoon. Due to space constraints, had to decide between the soft top
and the tonneau -- went with the soft top (to keep the sun off crossing
the valley), but had it down, of course, when we were caught in a Sierra
thundershower at the big trees. Nothing a big towel couldn't fix... we
got back to the Wawona Hotel and watched the lightning from the veranda
as the sun went down. We had just called for our bottle of champagne
(they were keeping it on ice) when the power suddenly went out. Without
skipping a beat the pianist segued into "Stormy Weather"...

Trevor Boicey had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149