Re: Aftermarket MG steering wheels

To: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket MG steering wheels
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:51:35 -0600 (MDT)
I am a little behind on my email so this may have been said already but
Grant makes many wheels starting at about $40USD and they have hub
adapters for all years of Bs.  I think the hubs are about $35USD, you can
order grant wheels from most autoparts stores or Summit Racing
(www.summitracing.com)

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'