A diesel sports car?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A diesel sports car?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:02:00 -0700
I thought this was odd... and these guys are in charge of MG's future?
and what are they talking about, "legendary 6 series"? I can't say that
I'd consider the 633 "legendary"... (maybe the 328...).

"...sheer driving pleasure...pure and undiluted..." -- with that charming
diesel rattle, and puffs of black smoke, no doubt. Joy. I'm sure the
Ferraristis will be slavering for this one -- not.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149