Re: Oil Pressure : MGC

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure : MGC
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:10:22 -0400
In newly rebuilt C, the oil pressure is right in the middle of the gauge.
I would guess it is around 50 lbs.  It is not as high as my B when running,
but it does not fall as much when at idle.  I just ran it 1700 miles to the
Twist Summer party and everything appeared to be all right.  I would
imagine that 45 when running was acceptable for an older engine.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559
69 MGC-GT