Re: Rocks

To: David Tulchinsky <tulch@ccsalpha3.nrl.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Rocks
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:10:49 -0400
MGs on the Rocks is at Rocks State Park, Hartford County, MD.

Take I-95 North towards Delaware to Md route 24, Follow Rout 24 north.
The State Park is on Route 24, but there is a detour:

Take R-24 to Grier Nursey Road, turn right on Grier Nursey Road and go 3
miles to Cherry Hill Road.  Turn Left on Cherry Hill Road and follow the
signs to the   show site at the 4-H camp.

See you there!  We are taking both cars this year.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559
69 MGC-GT