Re: I got married in an LBC.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I got married in an LBC.
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:56:59 -0700
Sorry to be late on this one, but I've been sitting up with a sick driveshaft.

I can add to this thread -- in 1958, my wife-to-be drove my (soon-to-be-our)
52TD from her home in Hingham, Mass. (south of Boston) to her sister's house in
Saint Claire Shores, Michigan (by Detroit).  I was in the Marine Corps at the
time and finished a naval electronics course at Great Lakes, IL (by Chicago) on
Friday.  We got married the following day ( 6/7/58) and drove the TD to San
Diego, CA (by San Diego).  Later that year we discovered that we had outgrown
the TD (if you know what I mean).  We said that 'someday we'll get another one
(that came in 1988, almost exactly 30 years later.)

I cherish the 8 mm movies/converted to video showing us driving off in the TD.

Bud Krueger
52TD (need I say more)
77MGB