Re:

To: chubbuch@berndes.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Ericsmgs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:17:32 EDT
The rally is "MG's on the Green" which is held at the Davidson College Lake
Campus just north of Davidson College on Hwy 115.  This is a free event and
normally attracts 100+ cars.  The event runs from about 9AM to about 4 PM.
It is not a rally per say, but just a show with popularity voting by class,
door prizes, and some vendor participation.  It's a great turnout and has
turned into quite an event. Bring and cooler and picnic lunch as this is at
an isolated location!  To get there, take I-77 north from Charlotte, and take
the Davidson exit, then follow the signs.  Or take I-77 south from
Statesville, then the Davidson exit and follow signs.  If you need additional
info, e-mail me directly or call me at (704)-875-6118.

Hope to see you there,

Eric Swanger
Huntersville, NC