charlotte car show on Oct. 2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: charlotte car show on Oct. 2
From: Ericsmgs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:27:16 EDT
If you missed my last post due to no subject, yes, there is a show this
Saturday in Charlotte.  The event is MG's on the Green held on the Davidson
College Lake Campus.  Take I-77 north from Charlotte to the Davidson exit.
Turn right and follow the signs.  Bring a cooler and picnic lunch as this is
a remote location.  There is usually about 100 cars, popularity voting, door
prizes, and vendors for parts, etc.  If you need any additional information,
e-mail me, or call me at (704)-875-6118.  Also, this is a free event and you
can register the day of the show.

For everbody else, sorry about the double posting!

Eric Swanger
Huntersville, NC