MGAs

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGAs
From: "Rowland, Grant x13348f3" <x13348@exmail.usma.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:08:00 -0400
I have a question......I am looking for an MGA preferably between the years
1959-1961, but any year suits...if anyone has any buddies, selling one
themselves, or can hook me up with a seller, please let me know...I am
located and deal with people between New York and Boston, so basically the
northeast is my domain....good luck to all those people out there already
cruising, hopefully I will be there soon....thanks

Grant

West Point, NY/Boston, MA

p.s.  I have found MGAs hard to come by in the classifieds