Re: Listers at the Rocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers at the Rocks
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:12:56 -0400
ATWEDITOR@aol.com wrote:

> I wore my List hat at the Rocks, trolling for fellow travelers, and got not a
> single bite?    Talked to a bunch of folks too.  Where was everyone?
> I agree with all reviews of the show.  A great performance.  Perfect weather.
>  I plan to return next year and win something, anything.
>
> J Donoghue
> 72B
> 66Mustang

I wore my list hat the entire time. Never saw yours. I was also wearing
the great T shirt that they had at the Grand Bend Ontario Regional "A"
GT this summer - white T with a burst of Orange and two A's on it.

Have to agree with all the other posters - as always the "Rocks" was
a great show - the only thing missing was the Rolling Rock and Bass Ale
on tap.  Ran into most, but apparently not all, the listers in
attendance.

Next week on to Doylestown and the Philly MG Club's Mercer Tile Works
show.  Don't think Ill make it to Delaware on Sunday but will try.
Also the TVR Club is returning to Round Valley Reservoir in Lebanon,
Hunterdon county, New Jersey - believe it is the weekend after Mercer
but not sure - will post it when I find the date.  This was, a few years
ago, a great all British show.

Rick