Re: Question

To: "Rowland, Grant x13348f3" <x13348@exmail.usma.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Question
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:13:44 -0400
Grant,

Now I understand.  It's all just a matter of shorthand, I suppose.
Generally, unless one is being really formal, if you refer to an MGA it
is assumed that you're talking about a roadster.  So in the ads, I would
suggest that "MGA" and "MGA Roadster" mean the same thing.  The only
other body style was the coupe and folks will say "MGA Coupe" when they
want to describe that car (in my experience).

Bill