RE: Question

To: "Rowland, Grant x13348f3" <x13348@exmail.usma.army.mil>,
Subject: RE: Question
From: "Rowland, Grant x13348f3" <x13348@exmail.usma.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:31:21 -0400
Bill-

        Sorry to confuse.....I guess my question is that when I check out
the classifieds, it often says just "MGA", as opposed to MGA roadster....how
can I distinguish a difference if any at all....and I am not talking about a
coupe.....plus their are ads for the MGA roadster...so I am wondering what
the deal is????..thanks

grant