Judson / Websites

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Judson / Websites
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:07:34 -0400
> Note though that to fit the Judson on an MGB the heater must be
> deleted.  The valve cover has an oiling adapter on the rear of it that
> terminally interferes with the heater box.

> Kelvin.

Not necessarily.  You could always fit the external Marvel Mystery Oiler
(original on some other Judson kits).  Marvel still makes the oiler, $100 +
shipping... and Marvel Mystery Oil is available at most chain auto supply
places.

One day I'll get my Judson information online... right now I'm finally
working on updating my 4 year old link pages (Yes, some of you will be quite
happy hear that).  They'll be at a new location, TBA when I'm completed.

If you'd like your page/site to be included please go to
http://st143011.ithaca.edu/cgi-bin/add.cgi and submit it.  I wish I could
get all 800+ LBC links from my old site and bookmarks would submit
themselves :-)

Do not worry, that is not what the site will look like... infact I'll
probably make extensive modifications to the layout and program that I'm
using to try and make this an easier task.

Thanks,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
'74 Triumph TR6 -- '66 MGB, both @home