Starting problems part 2

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starting problems part 2
From: mgdave@uswest.net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:44:50 -0500
Thanks for all the info I should have gave more info my
self.

The clicks are a series of clicks.  I Don't know if the
lamps dim when started because it was daylight and out side
but I will check.  The batteries are 4 years old, in battery
bins, and are removed each winter and stored inside on a
trickler.  I did have a problem eriler this year when I left
my lights on and drained the batteries and had to charge
them.  I will check all connections and clean them and get
back to all of you
Thanks
Dave Stecher
Urbandale IA.