Re: MGB sudden loss of power

To: mkris@sprynet.com, mgs@autox.team.net, Thompsonflores@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: MGB sudden loss of power
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (artworks@bigfoot.com) (Paul Nelson)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:18:57 -0700
At 22:01 9/28/99 -0400, mkris@sprynet.com wrote:
>Hey, MG list members:
>Suddenly last evening I lost power on my 1977 MGB. Now it sputters and kicks.
>Any ideas to check?
>Chris
>1977 MGB -sick

Ho;w about condensation in the gas tank,  add some isopropyl to it.  PN

         "If you need this kind of efficiency in your life, you should get
a computer.
The kind to have is a "DOS" computer ("DOS" is an acronym, meaning "ROM".)
         The other kind of computer is the Apple, which I do not recommend,
because it is a wuss-o-rama new-age computer that you basically just plug
in and use.  This means you don't get to participate in the most
entertaining aspects of computer owning, which is trying to get the
computer to work. This is where DOS really shines. It is way beyond normal
human comprehension."
Dave Barry

-- "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
     --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania