stripping paint

To: "Batans" <members@batans.ns.ca>
Subject: stripping paint
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:39:40 -0230
As we move into fall I still await the return of the 77 from the budyguy (I
use that term loosely) more like the ......................
Seems he has gotten fed up stripping paint. I have discussed, with his
employee, stripping the paint and it seems I may do it myself. (just like I
wanted to do in the first place) Anyone with any points, hints, does or
don'ts? I don't wanna look to uneducated on the subject when I get there. Do
I just use regulaur paint stripper like one uses on wood? What do I wipe it
down with then? Thinners? TIA.

Safety Faster
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld.