Re: stripping paint

To: Andrew Proudfoot <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: stripping paint
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:27:21 -0400
Andy,

Good questions, I've been waiting to hit the list with the same.  I know
they've mentioned that strippers are bad news, and is hides in seams and
cracks, and won't comeout until you just shined up your car to show your
friends for the first time.

Sand blasting is messing.  And, I've read that walnut shells are
effective, but what are the details on that.  Can we use a $20
sandblasting gun?

I'm getting ready for this, wife's pregnant, so I have to get the car
almost finished by May...

Tim