Re: Sadly, NO NEW TOYS

To: "Lonn and Rhonda" <hoops@owt.com>, "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sadly, NO NEW TOYS
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:01:02 -0700
Lonn, I know the feeling when you put your mind on something and it doesnt
work out. A few months ago I saw a 59 bugeye at a show. It was on sale and
I offered the guy 2000$ up front. THe fella said 2500$ but I did not have
the extra 500$. Two months later I call him and tell him I have the cash.
He now tells me he wants 3000$ I agree to the 3K and get ready to go to his
place. THe next day he tells me that he really loves his car and would only
let it go for 6000K, its still a good price for a bugeye but no can do. I
tell him to FO and sadly forget about the little red car. A few days ago I
bought a Karmann Ghia on Ebay for 2000K the car is as mint and original as
they come. I feel better now that I got compensated by fate. I hate the
Discovery, its a piece of junk. Regards, Enrique

SPAN Inc
(Enrique Claure)
8416 NW 66 St
Miami Florida