Re: Driving on a slipping clutch

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving on a slipping clutch
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:41:03 -0700
Hi Skye

Don't know about catastrophic failure, but I bet it will leave you
stranded eventually... when you aren't able to get started uphill, or
something. Plus it will get to smelling something awful. And if it's
wear, not oil as you think, it could cost you a new flywheel (unlikely)
if you let it go too long.

My 2¢

Skye Poier had this to say:

--