Re: Battle of the Bs?

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: Battle of the Bs?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:33:32 -0700
Sears Point is about 40 minutes (20 minutes to 2 hours depending on traffic)
North of San Francisco.  It's basically equidistant between Novato,
Valejo and Sonoma.

I talked with Jerry, and it turns out that my car isn't pretty enough
to run with Cheriot.  I don't think I'll be getting a paint job in the
next two weeks so I won't be racing.  I will be teaching and playing
in group 4 which has about the same sort of passing rules as the
Cheriot race.

I'm also still looking for crew for that weekend.

    Larry