Battle of the Bs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, vintagercr@aol.com, sjogren@yoyodyne.com
Subject: Battle of the Bs?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:28:20 -0700
I'm getting naughty thoughts about getting a bunch of MGBs together
to run with NASA's Cheriot class.  Cheriot stands for something like
Classic Historic Exotic Rare and Interesting Open Touring.

Basically it is a vintage-race like group for people with cars
that don't necessarily fit with the vintage racers.  Play nice,
don't bump the guy in the nice viper off of the track.  I just
noticed that NASA will be at Sears Point Oct 8,9,10.

Is anyone interested in playing on one of those days?  Entry fee would
be about $150, and would probably require some sort of racelike
experience.

   Larry

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.