Re: Shipping engine from Oklahoma to SC?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shipping engine from Oklahoma to SC?
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:46:27 -0800
Check with Amtrac. If you're fortunate enough to be shipping
between two major transport centers they are astoundingly cheap.
69 US$ was a quote I recently received for shipping a B-series
engine. Engines are classed as Heavy Express and must be
palletized, so require a rail station set up for this type of service.
They have a web site at:
http://www.amtrakexpress.com/sizeandweight.shtml#top

Regards,
Jerry Causey