Re: Shipping engine from Oklahoma to SC?

To: "Wakefield, Glenn" <Glenn.Wakefield@Jacobs.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping engine from Oklahoma to SC?
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:11:25 -0400
...it may sound funny, but check with Grayhound Bus lines. Or any other
line that runs bbetween the cities in question.
Most WILL carry frieght. I don't know the weight limits on idividual boxes
but I don't think it would cost $300!

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com