Re: Shipping engine from Oklahoma to SC?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shipping engine from Oklahoma to SC?
From: Mikecquinn@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 07:28:42 EDT
I just shipped my TR4A block from Maryland to Alabama. I used Estes Motor
freight. The cost was about $90 for shipping and $60 for them to come to my
house with a liftgate truck and a pallet jack. The engine needed to be
completely drained of fluid, banded to a pallet and covered with a box. It
was very painless. My TR4 block was probably as heavy as a complete MGB
engine.
--Mike Quinn
74 MBG CB
67 Triumph TR4A-IRS