Re: shipping

To: REwald9535@aol.com
Subject: Re: shipping
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 07:48:02 -0500
The various rate classes for freight are very almost as confusing as air
fares. Junk parts classification will save money. Another tip, if
possible, is to have the delivery made to a commercial business, where
they have a dock and equipment to unload pallets. Generally, a city
driver for a freight company only has to get the shipment to the back of
the trailer, it is up to you to get it off from there. Another is to
have the shipper mark the freight, "Hold at dock for consignee pick up".
Most commercial freight companies hate to deliver to residential areas,
with good reason.

Good luck,
Chris Rogers