RE: Ed...was manual choke conversion

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Nferre@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Ed...was manual choke conversion
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:11:10 -0700
Thanks Nels. It didn't really bother me, but the point of this list is to
provide help. Also, if he wants to pump up his business, a friendly response
would go a long way. He could've said, "I could get you a better price,
check with me next time!"
(P.S.- I paid $59 at NW Import Parts and they have always been friendly and
helpful)
http://www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/nipcont.htm

Space isn't remote at all.  It's only an hour's drive away if your car could
go straight upwards.
-Sir Fred Hoyle, British Astronomer

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA