RE: Ed...was manual choke conversion

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Ed...was manual choke conversion
From: John Walker <drone@d23.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 11:03:57 -0700
Plus NWIP can usually get stuff to Seattle next day using regular UPS.
I agree the guys at NWIP are very friendly and their prices are usually
pretty good.
I would recommend that anybody on the West coast consider them for your
next purchase.
I am sure that they would not give you the kind of crap that this guy is
giving
Steve.

I'm afraid I cant help you with a choke conversion Steve.  But I will wish
you
good luck even if other people won't.  :)

-JW

At 09:11 AM 10/2/99 -0700, Steve Conley wrote:
>Thanks Nels. It didn't really bother me, but the point of this list is to
>provide help. Also, if he wants to pump up his business, a friendly response
>would go a long way. He could've said, "I could get you a better price,
>check with me next time!"
>(P.S.- I paid $59 at NW Import Parts and they have always been friendly and
>helpful)
>http://www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/nipcont.htm

John Walker
john@rmartin.net