RE: Rear axle hub bearings

To: "'Barney Gaylord'" <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: RE: Rear axle hub bearings
From: "Oster, Chris" <coster@faidor.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:10:24 -0500
Barney,
You saved me a lot of time and aggravation with your tremendously
informative web site! Thank you very much.
The only problem I had was with the left side axle nut being opposite
threads as the right. I figured it out about an hour before I opened your
e-mail. Tomorrow I will change both seals, with your web site as guidance.

Thanks again,

Chris Oster
San Antonio, Texas
65' MGB