Fwd: Re: 71 MGBGT

To: "Gmaneen@aol.com" <Gmaneen@aol.com>,
Subject: Fwd: Re: 71 MGBGT
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 22:37:31 -0600 (MDT)
I am forwarding your message to a global MG list, there may be a taker
there depending on your price...  Here in Denver there are always MGs
for sale in the news papers..  You might try there.  I have also
noticed that quite a few go on www.ebay.com.  There are also MG
publications that have classifieds.  Further you can list it for free
on:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/index.html

I hope you can help me. Where would you suggest a place to list the 71
MGBGT
for sale? It has been stored since 1983 last time tagged.
Body is good but I imagine the engine isn't we live near Tulsa,
Oklahoma. Any
suggestion will be appreciated.

  Jeannine Vernon

 Gmaneen@aol.com