RE: Towing - YES!

To: "herb lundin" <hlundin@islc.net>
Subject: RE: Towing - YES!
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:27:36 -0700
Sorry for the odd replies...it's just that this thread was beaten to death,
stomped on, packed in a trunk (boot), and buried in a bottomless pit...only
to be dragged out again by you (through no fault of yours)!!
The consensus of much back and forth discussion from the disconnect camp and
the non-disconnect camp was that there was no consensus. ...waiting for the
cats as wheel chocks to start up again *<:o)

Space isn't remote at all.  It's only an hour's drive away if your car could
go straight upwards.
-Sir Fred Hoyle, British Astronomer

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA