Re: MG Restaurant

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Restaurant
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:35:12 +1000
Hi Bill,

> I was just reading the October issue of Gourmet (getting set for
thanksgiving
> dinner this weekend) and an article on Australia included mention of a new
> restaurant in Sydney called "MG Garage" which apparently, aside from
having
> noteworthy food, also features a selection of MG cars in the main room.

Yes it's located in Surrey Hills. A nice restaurant, except a little
'poseur' oriented. <G> I haven't eaten there myself, but last time I walked
past (on the way to a Pub of course <G>) I saw an MGF or two, and a T-Series
car. It's a little  hard to gaze in through the windows as people are eating
in there! <G> I don't recall seeing anything like an A or a B etc.

AFAIK, they also sell these cars. But I think, the only types they sell are
the MGF. It's sort of a good advert for MG Cars. As I keep saying, the MGF
isn't the worlds best or prettiest Sports car, but it's great seeing them
out there, even in restaurants!! <G> There's also one in Melbourne I think.

Cheers,
Neil.