1980 Spit - gotta' move or crush it.

To: "big_lbc list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1980 Spit - gotta' move or crush it.
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 00:09:15 -0400
I pleading one last time...
the '80 Spit has got to go or it's off the the crusher.
The junk yard seems to be more interested in the
car as scrap than anyone wanting a driveable parts car.

O/D, rebuilt engine - not even completely run in yet
good condition interior, clean original true 'molded' carpet
no cracks or grazing in wood dash, all gauges functional

needs tires, ragtop, one turn signal re-wired (ripped wires at
bonnet hinge area), one rear brake cyl. rebuilt/replaced.

no rust on floors, fender, rockers, frame. Very solid!
I'm loosing money with this one.. Even the wrecking yard is offering
$1800.00 without the hardtop.

Can't anyone use a good to excellent parts car ($400 and it would be
on the road legally!)
Have extra parts I'll throw in.  Excellent condition matching factory
hardtop
available if you buy the car...I'll cut the HT $ in half.
MAKE ME AN OFFER!
http://www.teglerizer.com/spit80.htm

Paul Tegler
Just south of Baltimore MD area near BWI airport

410-729-1289
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see menu for MG Automobiles  and Triumph Automobiles)