RE:just kidding

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Subject: RE:just kidding
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:03:21 -0700
What this town (list) needs is an enema! -Joker:Batman I
Lighten up people. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)
MG's are also about fun, not just mechanix. (sp)

Space isn't remote at all.  It's only an hour's drive away if your car could
go straight upwards.
-Sir Fred Hoyle, British Astronomer

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA