Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel sudiv

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheel sudivisions)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:13:27 -0600 (MDT)
On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:18:27 -0400 (EDT), mkris@sprynet.com wrote:

>       Can anyone answer me why these women NEED a MASSIVE TRUCK which they
>cant handle to transport one child and a cell phone?

Because they can have one.  Someone might ask why you should be allowed
to drive a '77 car with weak emissions controls...  IIRC Japan has some
pretty strict engine restrictions...  Something like no engine older
than 2 years or with more than 100k miles is legal.  How many engines
would you have gone through by now?  My car would be on #14 or 15.  My
point is I would rather have her be left alone for driving her car and
me be left alone driving mine.

I agree with the lister who suggested taking down the plate number.
Doesn't much matter what she was driving, she could have hit you!  :)

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren