Re: This the best thread in a while

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This the best thread in a while
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:21:26 EDT
I have to say,
     I have been sitting here laughing my ass off at the replies to this one,
Damn did this make the Natives restless. Thanks Enrique for pointing out that
we are all human, and we don't always fill in the "blanc" ,, hehehee.
    This list is not only for very good info guys and girls, it is also a
release for some of us. Lighten up, undo that top button ,,,,, enjoy the
ride,, will ya !  If you feel the need to rasie your nose into the air,,
there should be a few openings on the TR or Jag list maybe.
Safety Faster
Jim Brucato,,list member since like only 1994, under varoius names
                   Mg owner since 1990 or so.
1980 MGB V8,,,,,,, going to Vist Enrique in Fla maybe :)
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,,,,, going to rust in peace in FLA . Gracefully