Re: UK Parts Outlet

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK Parts Outlet
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:34:25 EDT

I just had an e-mail conversation with MGB Hive last week.  They were very
nice, and I got super excited about their price of around 50 pounds
sterling--around $83--for a set of K&Ns, plus plate, list price minus VAT for
export orders.  I got very sad when they said that for export orders they had
to do a FedEx-style delivery for export documentation purposes, and the price
of that little service was 55 pounds.  Do the math, and US Moss works out a
tad cheaper.  They did say that the next time I was in London they could ship
overnight to a hotel for 5 quid!

Again, nice accomodating folks not used to exporting and trying to deal with
the UK system.  I hope I can take advantage of their service, but not with
that incredible shipping charge.

Jay Donoghue
72 B
66 Mustang