Re: FW: sorry " Re:" no subjet bla bla bla

To: JustBrits@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: sorry " Re:" no subjet bla bla bla
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:35:58 -0400
Man I cant beleive Im still getting flamed for making an all out valid and
good request to the list. Let me put it this way.

Ed, I sure got a laugh out your "heroic" idea. Did I forget to mention that
reading E-mails is not how I earn a living? Believe me when I say that I
try to max. my time at work and reading or deleating messages with
subjects saves me time. Period.

As far as spelling goes there is not a single member on this list that is
free of spelling errors on their emails at one time or another. SO WHAT!
who gives a damn, if get your message across. If John Doe asks us a
question about his tranny, trany, trani, trans. etc dont we all understand
what he is talking about?

As far as my request to write down a meaningful subject title why are
people offended? its for our own good.

Why are some folks so stubborn towards positive change?  End of story folks
lets get our cars on the road and stop this BS. Enrique