Re: subject lines that mean something

To: "Karl Shultz" <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: subject lines that mean something
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:40:46 -0700
Hi Karl

Most email programs will sort mail by the "From" and "To" fields, so it's
not too difficult to direct all the list mail to the same folder. For
example, my mail program is so old it's unsupported, yet it automatically
directs mail to 20 custom folders for different correspondents, subjects,
lists, etc. Not really necessary to clog the subject line with
meaningless characters...

My 2¢

Max

Karl Shultz had this to say: