Re: subject lines that mean something

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, karl.shultz@ibm.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: subject lines that mean something
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:46:05 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/99 8:41:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:

<< Most email programs will sort mail by the "From" and "To" fields, so it's
 not too difficult to direct all the list mail to the same folder. For
 example, my mail program is so old it's unsupported, yet it automatically
 directs mail to 20 custom folders for different correspondents, subjects,
 lists, etc. Not really necessary to clog the subject line with
 meaningless characters... >>

Well, not all e-mail programs sort, and even if they did, a meaningless
subject line in the MG folder is still a meaningless subject line and heads
straight for the trash can with the limited time I have to devote to this.

Bill Wilkman
with more British cars than time....